Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cherry Pound Cake

Cherry Pound Cake

Hi everyone! Well today I don't have a full picture tutorial for you but I did want to share this recipe with you. I found this recipe about three years ago on a thread about Christmas projects and recipes on Splitcoaststampers, which is a website that deals mainly with stamping and making paper crafts. You can find some really good ideas over there. Well anyway, I recently downloaded my digital program by Stampin' Up! called My Digital Studio. I was playing around in it one day and created my very first project! I think if you click on the picture, it will enlarge it and than you can print it off.

Now on to this recipe. The first time I made this, I made it in the small loaf pans and put them on my Christmas platters that I give to my neighbors each year. I had an extra one left and my daughter asked if she could have some (everyone in the house ALWAYS ask first, "can we have some or is it to give away", yep, I've trained them very well...lol!!) Well, after one bite, she was in LOVE with this cake and is always begging me to make some for her. It is so good and I thought I would share it with you now, so if you want to, you can try it before Christmas and add it to your Christmas goody list! Here is what it looks like after mixing for five minutes. Here are my cherries all quartered and drained. Here are my loaves before baking. Here they are after baking.Thanks for stopping by to see me today! Mary {Printer Friendly Version}

No comments: