First off you will need to grease a 9"x13" baking dish. Then you will need to separate your cinnamon rolls out, like you see below.
Then cut eight of the rolls into fourths and put around in your pan.
Then cut the remaining eight rolls into eight pieces and sprinkle those around the other ones in the pan.
Now mix together your eggs, melted butter, cream, cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup.
I went ahead and sprinkle whole pecans on the top instead of chopping them.
Here they are in the oven ready to come out.
Here is the finished casserole.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside.
- With the first 8 rolls, cut each roll into 4 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- With the last 8 rolls, cut each roll into 8 pieces, making sure to fill in any bare spots and then just layering on top.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces.
- Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1/4 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top.
- If desired, spoon syrup over individual servings.
Hope to be back soon with another recipe for you to try. Mary