Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mixer Cover

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all doing well, we are plugging along here at my house!

Recently my daughter asked me if I could make a cover for her KitchenAid mixer and I told her that I would have to look around for a pattern.  Well, I found this pattern HERE.  It didn't look to hard but it was time consuming as I had to quilt the material before I could make it.  This one in the picture is actually one I made for my daughter's friend, so by the time I was working on this one, I was an old pro at it, NOT!!  No, really it's not hard to do at all.  After I bought this pattern, naturally I found a free one online, isn't that the way it seems to go.  My daughter took her cover with her before I got a chance to take a picture of it.  Now she wants a blender cover to match her mixer cover.  Oh, that little round thing on the from it suppose to be a rosette, but I'm not sure she will want it on there, I just have it pinned on, so she can easily remove it too.

Well, this is all I have to share for now, see you later!    Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, I think the rosette is cute! Ya know, it kinda looks like a little chef hat!