Monday, August 26, 2013

How to Make Half A Recipe

Today I'm going to share a picture that I found on Facebook.  It is very simple to use and it shows how to halve a recipe and also how to make a third of a recipe.  I know that some of the recipes that look so good on the net and Facebook are for those feeding a family, usually four or more, but with it just being the hubby and me, it takes us along time to eat and let's face it, after two times it gets boring too.

I sent this picture to my two daughters, "Mom, how to you cut a recipe in half" was the question.  Really girls you don't know how to do this?  It's really simple math.  So when I saw this, I shared it on my page and told them this was for them.  I was surprised had how many times it was shared by other people who I know on Facebook.  So I thought I would share it here with all of you to.

I hope this also help some of my followers too!  Have a great week!  Mary

No comments: