Friday, January 20, 2012

The Best Little Kitchen Gadget Ever Made!

Hi!!! It's me and I'm back again. As promised in my post yesterday, I told you I would come back and tell you about this niffy little gadget I got from The Pampered Chef. My next door neighbor invited me to her recent home party and she was just doing on and on about how great this gadget is, but the one comment she made about how great it was at breaking up Italian sausage is what convinced me to not only buy one but to buy three! I gave one to each of my daughters too..
It is called Mix 'N Chop. You can use it for ground meat, scrambled eggs, homemade tomato sauce, but also for chopping and mixing frozen fruit or fruit juice concentrates.
It is top rack dishwasher safe.

All you do is place your thawed food in your pan, grasp the handle and gently push downward into the food and twist. Repeat motion until desired consistency is reached. It's that simple and now I can see why she was raving on about it. Both of my daughters have used theirs and really like theirs too. So if you are invited to a Pampered Chef party in the future, I would highly recommend you purchasing this gadget!


These opinion are of my own and I was not paid to write this blog post about the Mix 'N Chop by The Pampered Chef.


Have a great week-end! Mary



2 comments:

Chanda said...

Ya know, I've seen those before and I thought....ehhhh, $15 bucks for something I could do with a spatula?!?! LOL! But you know what? I've heard nothing but ranting and raving at how awesome they are, so they must really work well! And since I trust you, I know it does! So, how much is PC paying you to say this? LOL! Jussssst kidding! Love your disclaimer at the end, lol! :)

Winnie said...

Wow...sounds interesting. If I get invited to another pampered chef party I will pick one up. I love my stone, and garlic press and other stuff from there. I am glad I found your blog from SCS today. Thanks.