Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How to Peel a Potato

OK, I bet when you saw the title, you were thinking to yourself, "come on lady, everyone knows how to peel a potato". Well, I just bet you that you haven't ever done it this way before! It is so easy that my friend, Chanda, uses this method when she makes her potato salad, just take a look at here blog, Sooooooo Not Betty! and her yummy potato salad recipe!

Now I'm not going to show you step by step with pictures, I'm going to give you a video link, Dawn Wells Potato Peeling so that you can view it over and over. It's a easy peasy way to peel your potatoes and not clog up your garage disposal and ending up having your potato salad costing $80.00 to unclog the drain, don't ask how I know all of this!

Well I hope you like this tip and let me know if you try it! Have a great day..............Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

LOL, oh NO! That's one expensive batch of potato salad, LOL! Thanks for the link. That was a great tip! Saved me a lot of time and it really takes a lot less of the potato off rather than when you peel it the old way!